The New Capital, the city of the present, the future, the future capital of the Arab Republic of Egypt, is one of the latest investment projects for real estate development in Egypt, as the city mimics European cities in its beauty and sophistication. It is a smart city designed with architectural designs inspired by the modern European heritage
The New Capital also provides all the services, recreational activities, and government interests that you may need when you book your residential unit in the New Capital, so let us know through the article the most important 20 questions about the New Capital
The most important 20 questions about the New Capital
If you are looking for real estate investment in Egypt, or you want to buy a unique residential unit in the best cities in Cairo, or you want to build your future by buying a commercial store, or you are looking for a suitable job opportunity, here are the most important 20 questions about the New Capital
Where is the New Capital located?
The New Capital is characterized by its unique location, as it is located in the middle of the distance between Cairo and Suez, on the borders of Badr City, near the regional ring road, as it is 60 km from Suez and Ain Sokhna, and 60 km from downtown Cairo
The most important transportations for the New Capital from Cairo
In the easiest ways and transportation, you can move to all parts and cities of Cairo from the New Capital by going to the New Peace Park, then going to the Fifth Settlement, then to Suez Road, then Badr City, and then to the New Administrative Capital, through the road leading from Cairo to Suez Cairo Ain Sokhna Road – Regional Ring Road – Middle Ring Road.
You can also reach the New Administrative Capital by going from Ramses to the Tenth of Ramadan, then to the Fifth Settlement, and then riding its transportation to Suez, then to Badr City, and then to the New Administrative Capital. This question is considered one of the most important 20 questions about the New Capital
How far is the New Administrative Capital from Cairo?
The New Capital is about 60 km away from Cairo
What is the area allocated for the New Capital?
An area of 170,000 acres has been allocated for the new administrative capital, and this area is equivalent to the size of the state of Singapore
What are the most important projects of the New Capital?
- The Green River is the longest chain of parks in the world, with a length of more than 35 kilometers.
- The Olympic Games City is the largest sports city in the Middle East, built on an area of 92 acres.
- The City of Knowledge is the largest cultural project in the Middle East that was implemented on an area of 100 acres
The price per square meter in the New Capital
- The average price per square meter for residential apartments in the New Capital starts from 11,800 pounds.
- The average price per square meter for villas in the New Capital starts from 20,300 pounds
How much is the apartment price in the New Capital?
There are many apartments in the New Administrative Capital, where apartments vary between social housing, you can pay in installments up to 20 years, as well as apartments for medium and above average housing, as well as apartments belonging to private companies in large compounds, where prices for apartments in the New Administrative Capital start from 800,000 pounds
The percentage of housing in the New Capital
The percentage allocated to residential construction does not exceed 40% to provide a factor of calm and tranquility in the city and to allocate as much space as possible for green spaces.
What are the most important companies in the New Capital?
The New Capital project has been implemented by many major companies operating in the construction and real estate investment sectors, the most important of which are:
- The Arab Contractors Group of Companies.
- Talaat Mostafa Groups of Companies.
- Hassan Allam Sons Company.
- Oriscom Alliance.
- Global Chinese Company.
- And other big companies
The most famous compounds in the New Capital
- Florya Compound, the residential neighborhood R8
- The City Compound: one of the best compounds in the New Administrative Capital, located near the Green River. It was implemented by Master Real Estate Development on an area of 54 acres.
- Scene Compound: One of the highest compounds in the New Administrative Capital, implemented by Akam Real Estate Company, on an area of 40 acres, characterized by vast green spaces and landscapes.
- South Compound: one of the best compounds in the New Administrative Capital, implemented by Orientals Real Estate Development Company, it was implemented on an area of 48 acres and consists of 20 residential buildings and 3 residential buildings.
- Armonia Compound: It was developed by The Land Developers Company, and it is one of the most luxurious compounds in the New Administrative Capital on an area of 42 acres. It contains many recreational activities and services that provide all the residents’ needs.
- The Ridge Compound: The project was implemented by Al-Ali Sabbour Real Estate Company on an area of 220 acres, characterized by green spaces and landscapes, and includes various independent units and twin houses
- Atika Compound New capital, 7th district, R7
The jobs in the New Capital
You will find many exclusive advertisements on the Internet and in newspapers and news announcing the availability of jobs available in the New Administrative Capital. You will find jobs in various fields with remunerative wages. There are technical jobs, technology jobs, real estate jobs, jobs serving the Administrative Capital, as well as security and guard jobs.
So if you are looking for a job, you can get it in the New Capital
The tallest tower in the New Capital
The Ivony Tower is the highest tower in the New Capital and is considered the highest building in Africa, with a height of about 385 square meters and 79 floors. It was implemented by the Chinese architecture company, CSCS
What is the most important information about Al Masa Hotel in the New Capital?
Al Masa Capital Hotel is one of the best compounds in the New Administrative Capital. It was implemented on an area of 10 acres and was built in 31 months at a cost of one billion pounds by the Engineering Authority of the Armed Forces. It contains 270 rooms, 90 suites, and conference and event halls
How do I book an apartment in the New Capital?
You can reserve an apartment in the New Administrative Capital by contacting the sales office of Kerasat Terms to provide suggestions that suit your needs and capabilities within the best New Administrative Capital compounds at the best price and best payment systems
What is the goal of establishing the New Capital?
The New Capital was established to solve the problem of overpopulation and for the Arab Republic of Egypt to have an integrated city that keeps pace with the developments of the current era and is considered a political, economic and cultural center in the Middle East to compete with cities and global centers
What is the importance of the New Capital in providing housing units?
The New Capital project targets about 7 million people in the first phase, and the residential neighborhood includes 25 residential neighborhoods, about 1.1 million housing units, and nearly 40,000 hotel rooms
The Ministry of Housing was also keen to implement 25,000 housing units, with the area of the housing unit ranging from 100 square meters to 180 square meters
The New Capital will be connected by a railway line with the Republic railway network. The electric train project will also be implemented and will link Belbeis and the 10th of Ramadan city to the New Capital
The most important services in the New Capital
- A central park, Capital Park, on an area of 10 acres, with a length of more than 1,000 km, which is two and a half times the area of the central park in New York.
- The New Capital contains the Green River, with a length of about 35 km, as it connects all neighborhoods of the city with the largest green axis in the world.
- The city contains the largest security control and control center and public safety services through 6 thousand cameras in the city.
- The railway line has been connected with all railway networks in the Republic.
- The electric train linked Belbeis and the 10th of Ramadan to the New Administrative Capital.
- An international airport in the New Administrative Capital, on an area of 16 km.
- The City of Arts and Culture was implemented on an area of 127 acres, which in turn includes an opera house and a music theatre.
- The city also contains a conference center, a good city, and an exhibition city.
- A museum for Egyptian arts and parts of contemporary modern art.
- A wax museum containing statues of Egyptian dignitaries.
- Marasem for sculpture, graphic arts and design.
- Theater to serve all segments of society.
- A center for artistic creativity, especially to serve creative youth.
- Al-Fattah Al-Alim Mosque, which is one of the largest mosques around the world, accommodates more than 17,000 worshipers
The areas near the New Capital
- Sunrise City.
- Badr City.
- Ain Sukhna.
- my city.
- Beit Al Watan, Fifth Settlement.
- New Narges Fifth Settlement
The most important districts of the New Capital
- The third residential neighborhood, R3, is called Capital Residence.
- The Fifth Residential Neighborhood, R5, is a neighborhood designed in the style of Khedivial Cairo and includes many villas and palaces.
- The seventh residential neighborhood, R7, is one of the most prominent neighborhoods in the New Administrative Capital.
- The eighth residential neighborhood, R8
Real estate transactions are one of the crucial decisions in an individual’s life, and with the spread of various real estate scams and unreliable companies, the real estate website Korastsherot offers you a selection of the most important experts in the Egyptian real estate market, to help you make a proper purchase decision